Monday, February 6, 2012

Truth or Dare?

TRUTH- on the 1st February I weight in and the numbers on the scale says 282lbs O_O.

I couldn't believe it. I lost 14 pounds! (you can't see me but I'm dancing right now)everyone at work has been asking me if I lost weight but I just though they were just being polite. my clothing are already alot spacier then I expected and it feels great. YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have basically stop eating the things I use to and tried eating very small portions of food.

DARE-for the month of February I will be eating

BREAKFAST-Oatmeal/Cream of Wheat or Eggs for Breakfast

LUNCH-Soup/Salad

DINNER-Meat and veggies

SNACKS: Fruits, veggies, rice cakes, wheat thins

I have 40 more pounds to go an I am so excited.

Please continue to cheer me on.

Thanks for Reading. Stay tuned for upcoming post

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I am so excited for your weight loss! Stay hanging in there. You can do it! Kiah

    ReplyDelete

What would you like to hear about more?