Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Rebirthing change to the blog

Hello Frenz,

It’s that time again. You know the one when you feel like you back but not so sure.

Well that's me. However, this time I’m doing things a little different this go around.

A few years ago I started this platform because I felt I had something to share and I did but as life happens your interest start to change, you mature and sometimes in order to accommodate that  shift you can easily get caught up and before you know it time creates  distance that you fall off and it becomes very difficult when is the right time to get back on the wagon or how to get back on the wagon. So here it is…….

THERE IS NO RIGHT TIME, JUST DO IT.

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing and no matter how you feel, sharing will alleviate you and surprise you all at the same time of how other people have experience the same scenario or are currently struggle with this same. So help me help you. 

  •        I’m conscious that I need to share my experience
  •        I’m committed to postings my feeling and experiences
  •        I’m intentional because I want others to know that you are not alone
  •        I’m purposeful to motivate you as I try to encourage myself

 

Thanks for Reading. Stay tuned for upcoming post. Lots of love Ladarnya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to hear about more?