Friday, November 18, 2011

Finally A Hair show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naturally Be Youthful

A long await event. I am so excited about this.
If you are in the TCI around this time, this an event you wont want to miss. If you are already living here OMG it would be a Sin not to come.  Please Contact your girl Miss Kier Adams https://www.facebook.com/misskier.adams and she would hook you up.

Guess what people it FREE!!!!!

You know your girl, and aint nothing she loves more then a an expense free event. ITS A RECESSION!

Now tell me how can you miss this.

But dont come out with a sexy little purse and no money. You have to support the vendors, I'm sure you will find somthing that interest you.
Please clink the link for more details Natrually Be Youthful

Send me a message if you need more help and I'll try my best to answer your queries.

Thanks for Reading. Stay tuned for upcoming post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to hear about more?