Monday, September 30, 2013

What can I say

So I've had a long weekend.  Friday was our youth day holiday and the time off was great.  Thursday night I went to Grand Turk finish some work.  A friend and I went to karaoke at the White sands hotel,  stopped by "German" a night club and got home around 3am. 

Friday I spent the day helping my aunt with some programs for the church women's group anniversary. (I though i was never going to finish sorting and stapling). Friday evening went to a baby shower. Unfortunately,  it was so hot humid and boring i didn't take 1 picture. The colors were beautiful orange and Blue but the evening did not go well. 

Saturday morning I spent with my grandfather and  came back to Provo that afternoon.  Did a little grocery shopping and got dressed for dinner with my wonderful boyfriend we had dinner at "Salt" which was nice (I love spending time with him even when I'm mad). The menu isn't much but you have to try it.

And Sunday was late church service, got my hair straighten, my mom cooked  a small dinner and it was tv time.  My day was full of love from Maid in Manhattan,to The proposal than bride wars their was 27 dresses and a backup plan.

We have finally starting to feel some cool weather so cuddle in bed and before i knew it,  it was Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to hear about more?