Friday, October 11, 2013

Vacation!

Ohhhhh it feels great to be on holiday.  Not the type of holiday I was expecting but I am grateful. My vacation was suppose to start Monday but was called in to work so yesterday was my first day.

Recently, I've been having emotional stress from my use to be wonderful boyfriend but I'm trying to have a positive look at life in this situation and I hope it's works out so this little time off is much needed.

However, yesterday was great. Had an early morning start, cereal for breakfast, took my sugar Oreo to the vet, had a late lunch at the tiki hut , went to church which (was awesome to hear Rev Patricia Charles) and got home in time to watch Tamar and Vince. I have 2 more weeks to go so let's see what else is in store.

Now you tell me what would you do on a homecation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to hear about more?