Thursday, October 24, 2013

Feeling Myself

So im finally up, out and back on my grind.  Im so proud of me you have no idea.

Just want to say thanks to my friends, family and love ones for the support and encouragement in a dark moment.

The last week was busy as ever, from flowers to balloons to a group of 8 drunk girl all in their feelings and having a ball.  Too bad what happened at the party stays at the party.  I must say it was good to just let go and have fun. 

Didn't get to take the pictures you were expecting but I think my face on this picture says it all.

So I'm trying to enjoy my last 2 days on vacation and prepare for the reality of going back to work Monday please pray for me I'm so not ready but very thankful i have a job to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to hear about more?