Monday, October 28, 2013

Something old or is he new?

Something old or was he new. I borrowed him in my world of misty blue.

Friday night Saturday morning he appeared, my ex boyfriend with his cute little beard.  He held me close as if he never wanted to let go but that morning I wasn't sure if it was a dream or was it a ghost.

No it was him, yes he is real, the smell of his cologne said if he pop the question your answer is"I WILL". He was great . Now all I have to do is wait, to find out if there will be another date. Nevertheless, I enjoyed every moment of him and spent all that Saturday thinking I committed a sin.

Not a moment I'm extremely proud to say but with all the things going on in this world we can only live day to day.  I'm getting over myself one day at a time I keep telling myself everything will be fine.

Vacation is over and im back to work, really hits, I'm not just a girl with another blog,I was put here to shock the world.

Do something spontaneous who cares we only have one life to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to hear about more?