Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Is this normal???

Is it normal for a girl to feel like this?

I feel like Carrie Bradshaw from sex and the city when Mr.  Big left her to the church.  I have been in bed for the last 2 days. The more I sleep the more tired I feel.  I have no appetite and I just want to be alone. As long as I'm awake my mind goes into over drive and every thought is about him. 

I keep asking why or what happened that would make someone do such a thing to me and there is no real reason.  Not like this is the first time I've had a cheating boyfriend but I think because he was my friend first this makes it so hard, especially when he says he is happy with me and want to make this work but does nothing to assure me that is the truth.  I guess actions do speak louder than words.

I try talking about it so i can get it out my head, I try not to talk about it so I could stop rehashing memories in my head and nothing seems to work. For such a small place I wish I could pack up and skip town to make it all go away but we all know running away from our problems does not solve them. 

A big part of me want this to work and there is still the though i dont want to be the fool. Maybe an apology would do the trick. I don't even know.

I try not to talking about relationships on my blog so please forgive me if i sound like just another girl who had a bad relationship that is bitter and crying for help but what does one do to make it all go away?

"Get over it" is easier say than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to hear about more?