Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Late Nights and Early Mornings

Since things have changed so has my sleeping habits. Contagiously I am going to bed late and waking up really early in the mornings so I'm back to my usual spot as a couch potato. Tonight I'm watching the marathon of Will and Grace while cool breeze brushes across my feet, I cant help but have Christmas thoughts run through my mind and I absolutely love it.  

It is finally beginning to feel like fall. Unfortunately, Halloween isn't a big celebration around here and we don't get thanksgiving holidays so I can't wait to start smelling apples, pine, the newness of house items, warm candles, blankets,  hot chocolate, socks, eggnog ,ham, turkey, cakes and be able to watch a spree of hallmark movies. 

Christmas is very important to me as I am an only child and don't get to share that family experience.Thought this year I would get to have my dream holiday (whats wrong with a little reminuising)  waking up next to my boyfriend, have breakfast in bed, exchange of gifts and watch movies until family dinner but that looks very far from happening so my mom does a very good job to make this a very good time for me. i guess god knows best, I'm so thankful for her god bless her heart. 

To all you friends and family out there, grab a book; start planning christmas is closer than we think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to hear about more?